|Market America, a product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing, is seeking an experienced Product Manager for NutraMetrixs
The Product Manager will lead the development of the brand strategy and execute all marketing activities related to assigned brands. This includes, but is not limited to, development of the strategic brand and SKU plans (product positioning, target market, category & competitive analysis, pricing analysis, product lifecycle management, marketing tactics, acquisition and retention goals).
Additionally, the Product Manager will lead the development and execution of all consumer communication materials including key art and packaging, Print/Online advertising, Web site creation, email creative/text, promotional programs and social network strategies. The position also entails working with a variety of internal and external cross-functional groups to coordinate brand related activities and maximize the sales potential of each release. The candidate must possess an innate ability to foster teamwork internally across departments to complete projects on time. Reports to the Director of Product Management & Web Merchandising.
· Facilitate and manage all processes that successfully bring a product to market, or launch a promotional program
· Develop and execute the marketing plan for assigned products, including management of product marketing and delivery of marketing materials
· Analytical strength in determining marketing strategies and opportunities
· Manage information flow between departments to ensure all related materials communicate title and positioning in a consistent fashion
· Continually monitor health and nutrition business trends, identify opportunities and risks and make recommendations to drive business to meet objectives
· Work with creative services to develop product packaging (including design and copy), manuals, disc art, channel and sales support materials
· Develop and execute appropriate advertising, consumer promotions, and online presence
· Identify opportunities for new products/features/categories
· Keep abreast of Industry Data
· Communicate with Sales Team on a regular basis and follow-up on their needs
· Product sample follow-up
· Competitive Analysis
Bachelor`s degree in Product Management, Merchandising, Marketing or related field (RD a plus)
1-2 years related experience in nutrition, brand/product management, marketing and/or merchandising
Strong technical skills and an understanding of health/nutrition
A successful track record of bringing products to market is a plus
Strong analytical and creative skills
Demonstrated skill in managing multiple priorities
Proven ability to develop strong internal and external relationships and excellent collaborative skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Results and detail oriented.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Self-starter, problem solver, strong organizational skills, collaborative mentality
Must enjoy working in a fast pace environment
Qualified candidates should apply online.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and an on-site health clinic.
For additional information about Market America, please visit: www.marketamerica.com
Market America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
About Market America
Market America is a product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing. With more than six million customers and 180,000 Shopping Consultants worldwide, the company has generated over $3.4 billion in accumulated retail sales. Headquartered in Greensboro, NC – the company was founded in 1992 by president and CEO James Ridinger and employs over 600 people globally with international operations in the United States, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia and the Philippines. Through its revolutionary One-to-One Marketing concept, Market America combines the Internet with the power of people – creating the ultimate online shopping destination. More information is available at MarketAmerica.com
|Market America Inc.|
State or Province