Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Product Manager, PDM
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., a Dassault Systèmes S.A. subsidiary, is a world leader in 3D solutions that help millions of engineers and designers succeed through innovation. Our products deliver an intuitive experience in product design, simulation, publishing, data management, and environmental impact assessment. For the latest news, information, or an online demonstration, visit our Web site (http://www.solidworks.com/) or call 1-800-693-9000 (outside of North America, call +1-978-371-5000).
This highly visible position reports to the Manager of PDM Product Management and will be responsible to take the lead in steering the direction of one or more data management products. The job will entail interfacing with many departments within the SolidWorks brand as well as with other DS brands such as ENOVIA and CATIA.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) or Product Data Management (PDM) technologies from a Product Management, Administrator or User perspective. Business travel up to 20% of time is to be expected.
• Understand market requirements using Voice of the Customer techniques
• Develop short term and long term product roadmaps.
• Coordinate and lead discussions with Product Definition, Usability, Research and Development teams
• Work with multiple stake holders across DS brands to successfully deliver great products to the market.
This position is ideal for an experienced Product Manager/Marketer/Admin with extensive Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) or Product Data Management (PDM) background. Prior technical sales, marketing, administration or product management experience required. Strong communication skills ranging from the ability to present at small internal meetings to large groups of customers/sales teams up through senior management.
• Proven ability to communicate ideas with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical knowledge of competitive products and markets
• Strong overall knowledge of PLM/PDM market
• Highly motivated self starter, willing to travel
• Strong background in engineering/manufacturing processes and user requirements
• Awareness and knowledge of enabling technologies, such as the ERP, MES, PLM, PDM, CRM
At least five (5) years experience as a Product Manager/Marketer, Technical Marketer, System Administrator or Application Engineer with a proven track record in a mechanical engineering or manufacturing environment.
BSME, MS or MBA preferred.
Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corp.
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2023 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©1994-2023 Brolin Corporation