|Education BS in a relevant engineering discipline. MBA strongly desired. 7 – 10 years (combined) of Engineering, Marketing and/or Product Management experience in an industrial environment, with 5 years experience in fluid flow measurement.
Experience SKILLS: Leadership capabilities. Effective communication and language skills; verbal and written. Good personal computer skills. SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE: Extensive knowledge of codes and standards in petroleum measurement, piping, vessel, and electrical.
Extensive knowledge in techniques practiced in petroleum industry.
- Maintain a product fact book.
- Motivate the sales force and distributors.
- Collect marketing information, including competitive benchmarks, trends and opportunities, and customer expectations.
- Act as liaison between sales, manufacturing, research and development (R & D ), and so on.
- Control the budget and achieve sales goals.
- Participate in annual marketing-plan and forecast development.
- Work with advertising departments/agencies to implement promotional strategies.
- Coordinate trade shows/conventions.
- Initiate regulatory acceptance.
- Participate in new-product development teams.
- Predict and manage competitors’ actions.
- Modify product and/or reduce costs to increase value.
- Recommend line extensions.
- Participate in product-elimination decisions.
- Create a long-term competitive strategy for the product.
- Identify new-product opportunities.
- Recommend product changes, enhancements and introductions.
Location Erie, PA
State or Province