Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI) is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer's disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest's more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
Our New York City office has an exciting opportunity available in Product Management for a Product Manager/Senior Product Manager.
This position is responsible for the planning and execution of marketing programs to achieve objectives. Responsibilities may include development and implementation of marketing and tactical plans, managing budgets and forecasts, and the development and execution of promotional initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
May include the following:
1. Creation of professional promotional materials and programs that align with brand strategy
2. Management of KOL development and KOL led promotional medical education initiatives to support brand
3. Management of promotional speaker bureau including developing all materials and training
4. Participate in development and execution of annual marketing and tactical plans
III. ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Communicate with internal departments, including regulatory, medical, compliance, legal and marketing operations
2. Manage communication with field sales force and handle sales force requests
3. Analyze and interpret prescription and market research data to identify market trends and competitor information
Education: An undergraduate degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
Experience: 5 or more years of broad pharmaceutical experience, including two or more years of product management or 4+ years of marketing research experience. The final job title will be commensurate with the candidate's experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical skills with proficiency in spreadsheet development; ability to consistently meet deadlines and complete projects within budget; strong strategic-thinking skills; ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional, entrepreneurial environment.
Posting Date: 09.02.11
State or Province