Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Research Associate II, Analytical
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Research and Development
Description: Performs analytical chemistry research and development in collaboration with others to develop assays based on new and existing methodologies.
Duties: Essential Duties:
• Assists in developing and validating testing methodology used to control raw materials, production intermediates, and final products.
• Helps establish, validate and document new or existing compound identification methods.
• Conducts work in compliance with cGMP, safety and regulatory requirements.
• Helps maintain broad knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories in chemistry.
• Exercises technical discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project strategies.
• Prepares technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
• Performs research and/or development in collaboration with others in chemistry; makes detailed observations and analyzes data.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related field, required; Ph.D. preferred
Minimum of 2 year's relevant reasearch experience and experience in protein analysis methods.
Intermediate knowledge in completing the aseptic gowning certification and work in sterile processing production environments.
Intermediate knowledge in SOP writing a protocols
Advanced skill in documentation and attention to detail
Advanced skill in basic computer functions such as word processors, spreadsheets and presentation applications
• Must be familiar with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) regulations for manufacturing
• Collaborative team player
• Ability to maintain analytical equipment
• Must be able to communicate effectively through oral and written communication
• Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2020 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©1994-2020 Brolin Corporation