· Finance role that supports a highly professional and strategically focused finance business partnering team by performing financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and special projects.
Participates effectively in the development of business planning models
Assists management in measuring its performance against strategy and operating plans
Performance measurement and management control
Understands key financial and operational drivers of performance and tracks, analyzes, and reports management information that is predictive and actionable
Assists performance planning / budgeting process that is necessary to achieve strategic
Compares/benchmarks business operations to enable business unit functional optimization
Conducts deep dive analysis of specific targeted line items
Activity and cost management
Works with business operations to reduce the non-value added costs in its operation
Ensures the business uses relevant and reliable cost information
Understands the long-term cost structure of our business and takes an active role in the cost management process
Business processes and systems
Deploys financial controls that are effective at preventing undesirable risks
Aligns finance processes and priorities with those of the business, ensures their adaptability to meet businesss changing needs
Supports the development of systems that make the business easier to do business with in the eyes of customers and brokers
Leads, manages and/or assist with special projects as needed.
· Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· CPA and MBA designation preferred.
· Four or more (4+) years of increasingly responsible financial analysis experience
· Must have proficient PC software skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience with general ledgers, databases, report writing and planning software is desired
· Experience with data manipulation and analysis with ability to discuss sensitive material with internal customers
State or Province