At Terumo Cardiovascular Systems, we develop, manufacture and distribute medical devices for cardiac and vascular surgery with an emphasis on cardiopulmonary bypass, intra–operative monitoring and vascular grafting. Each year, millions of patients around the world benefit from the use of Terumo Cardiovascular Systems products. Our corporate headquarters is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan along with one of our manufacturing sites. We employ over 650 Associates in our Ann Arbor location. We also have two other manufacturing sites - one in Ashland, MA and the other one in Elkton, MD. Our parent company, Terumo Corporation, is a global medical device manufacturer focused on cardiac and vascular specialties, hospital products and home health care. Terumo has more than 11,000 associates in 82 sales offices and 17 production facilities around the world. Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Cardiac surgery products include a full–line of perfusion products, a full line of cannulae, and endoscopic vein harvesting products.
Support sales force, distributors and end-users as well as market, improve and expand the product line in an effort to increase sales and profitability of the company.
1. Maintain and follow proper compliance and quality systems requirements.
2. Analyze and forecast monthly sales data.
3. Develop product improvements and new products.
4. Develop pricing, marketing strategies and promotional tools.
5. Coordinate and supervise trade shows and distributor sales meetings.
6. Train sales personnel.
7. Resolve customer problems and ensure compatibility between products.
8. Write, edit, index, or revise a variety of technical, user documentation such as articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for a wide range of uses for field and distributor sales force. Ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation.
9. Visit key customers to evaluate products and maintain good customer products.This position exists in an office environment with an average of 40-50% travel.
Requires a minimum of a four-year degree in business management, health or other related sciences combined with 5-8 years product management experience, preferably in cardiothoracic/vascular surgery marketing. Should have strong program management and forecasting background.
|Terumo Cardiovascular Systems|
State or Province