Your experience. Our opportunity. A perfect match.
Zurich Financial Services Group (www.zurich.com) is an insurance-based financial services provider with a global network that focuses its activities on its key markets in North America and Europe. Founded in 1872, Zurich is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Through its offices in more that 50 countries, approximately 60,000 Zurich employees serve customers in more than 180 countries.
Zurich entered the U.S. Market in 1912. In North America, Zurich (www.zurichna.com) is a leading commercial property-casualty insurance provided serving the global corporate, large corporate, middle market small business (not offered in Canada), specialties and program sectors. Behind this success is a culture of continuous improvement and a pride in excellence.
As an industry leader Zurich offers very competitive benefits options including a 401K savings plan with up to a 6% company match, incentives, career growth, paid time off, recognition for achievements and a challenging and rewarding work environment.
We are currently looking for a Sr Risk Engineering Portfolio Executive with commercial markets property experience to work out of the New York City area servicing the tri state area. This is a blended role working 2-3 days out of the Zurich NYC office as well on-site customer visits. This role includes a company car.
Working for Zurich will provide you with:
• The opportunity to be involved and work in a global organization
• The opportunity to work for the 2nd most-admired company in the P&C Industry
• The opportunity for advancement and growth in the US and internationally
Our Sr Risk Engineering Portfolio Executive is responsible for:
• Provides industry expert risk assessment services for customers and business partners. Provides advanced property consultative services to customers, including identifying exposures with significant loss potential, investigation of cause/effect of major losses and hazard/safety management programs. Provides advanced level training for customers, service design and coordination, mentoring, marketing, and loss investigations. Consultative services and underwriting risk assessment on multi lines with a focus on property accounts. This position works closely with Underwriting business partners and requires the ability to coordinate multiple new business submissions and coordinate quick turnaround work assignments.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent Work Experience
• 6 or more years of related experience within property insurance
• Risk assessment consultant experience with property, general liability, workers compensation and auto fleet
• Outstanding collaborative skills
• High degree of proficiency related to PC and Software or systems.
• History of working successfully in a team environment.
State or Province