The Senior Product Manager Marketing will be responsible for the execution and development of the strategic brand plans at Noven Pharmaceuticals. Specifically this person will leverage acute strategic planning efforts to analyze effectiveness of current marketing tactics relative to business plan targets and shape the strategy on an ongoing basis to make certain that script and revenue goals are achieved. This position will be critical in building marketing excellence at Noven as the company continues to increase the depth of its Women’s health and CNS portfolios.
• Execute the brand plan. Specifically, manage the development and execution of brand tactics while monitoring effectiveness and ROI of each program.
• Beginning in 2012, build the 2013 brand plans connecting strategies with tactics and establishing critical goals and forecasted targets.
• In concert with alliance partner (Novartis), pinpoint market access issues that can be optimized by stronger value proposition development and corresponding pull through tactics.
• Optimize consumer strategy to galvanize awareness for the brand and create optimal demand. This will entail building a broader consumer and HCP advocacy strategy leveraging sophisticated relationship marketing approaches.
• Enhance professional education and KOL development.
• Act as the CFO for the brand maintaining constant awareness of ROI on promotional programs through leveraging strong financial acumen and analysis.
Ideal Profile: Competencies & Success Factors
• Our ideal candidate will currently be a successful Marketer on a highly competitive pharmaceutical brand equipped with diverse competencies in both professional and consumer marketing.
• This person will have participated in the development of brand plan from start to finish mapping out goals from a macro and micro perspective.
• Must bear the spirit of an entrepreneur leveraging creative instinct, resourcefulness and flexibility as well as an unrelenting commitment to excellence.
• KOL and professional advocacy development a plus.
Job Requirements ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE: Master’s degree in Science or Business and five or more years of professional experience in medical product management or related fields. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to lead teams, and establish and maintain working relationships with customers. PC literate. Knowledge of FDA and Regulatory environment. KOL and professional advocacy development a plus.
JUDGMENT / DECISION MAKING: Work under broad assignments by the Executive Director of Marketing. Demonstrates the ability to critically evaluate information and to understand its implication on Novogyne and Noven business and the respective strategic company objectives. Demonstrates the ability to make timely, high quality decisions, despite incomplete or ambiguous information.
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Responsible for Product Marketing Budget and Product Revenue.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CONTACTS: Demonstrates the ability to effectively facilitate organizational relationships to accomplish marketing objectives. Seeks to understand customer needs and satisfy these needs in a timely manner.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Potentially Product Managers, Assistant Product Managers, Administrative Assistants.
ENVIRONMENT: Air-conditioned office environment. Most of the time spend sitting at desk. Up to 20% domestic travel required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Regularly required to stand while making presentations. Visual acuity and manual dexterity required to proofread a high volume of documents and operate the computer.
Noven is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer which recruits, hires, trains and promotes persons in all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
State or Province