Serve as a liaison to customers, to the company, and to suppliers on technical matters related to products, processes, innovation initiatives, and customer service.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Probe to understand and determine customer needs and develop subsequent value propositions.
· Provide technical support to customers, the business, other business units, and suppliers on critical issues.
· Provide technical review of customer requirements compared to process capabilities as required.
· Provide technical seminars, papers, webinars and presentations to customers, engineering firms, etc. in order to promote brand or product and to influence specifications.
· Support or lead new product and new process development.
· Provide support on complex and significant customer dissatisfactions.
· Participate on technical committees.
· Participate with the leadership team of the facility and actively support their decisions.
· Support an operating culture that promotes involvement, communication, expectations and accountability, and a passion for excellence.
· Own and role model Plymouth Tube valves and behaviors to develop and transform the Company culture. Ensure that these values and behaviors are a part of everyday life at Plymouth Tube.
A bachelor degree in engineering or comparable technical degree, a minimum of ten years experience, and knowledge and experience within the served industry is preferred.
Must demonstrate the ability to influence and persuade others.
Effective at speaking in front of large and small groups.
Must be self-motivated, be able to problem solve complex situations, and be resourceful.
Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
State or Province