Labor Market Info
Outreach & Teaching
Testing & Assessment
Trabaja en el Gobierno
Directorio del Servicio Nacional de Empleo
Working in Canada
Education & Training
Technologist, Medical II - Microbiology
The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy.
Currently we are seeking a Medical Technologist II. As a Medical Technologist II, you will perform the daily activities as described below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Must demonstrate proficiency in all principle duties of a Medical Technologist I.
2. Proficient in all applicable areas of testing in the department. Proficient in troubleshooting all applicable instruments/procedures in the department.
3. Participate in continuing education; present periodic in-service programs.
4. Make suggestions for improvements; actively participate in implementation of process improvements.
5. Assist with oversight and training of department employees as necessary.
6. Perform other duties as needed to assure the timely completion of the work.
Education: BS in Medical Technology, or have previously qualified as a Technologist under 42 CFR 493. 1433 published in March 14,1990.
Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years clinical experience with most current year in present department.
1. Must have the ability to establish work priorities and handle several procedures simultaneously.
2. Must interact with other departments.
3. Contact with clients may be required, good customer service skills important.
4. Must protect patient confidentiality at all times.
Key Word Search: medical technology, clinical test, reference laboratory, reporting, test calibration, quality control, reagent testing, instrument, CLIA, ASCP, troubleshoot.
State or Province
Terms and Conditions
©2000-2020 Candidate Seeker, Inc.
©1994-2020 Brolin Corporation