|Job Title: Wastewater Process Engineer Opportunities
Functional Area: Manufacturing & Operations
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Ecolab is a company committed to achievement and will provide a place for you to grow personally and professionally. We have been recognized by Selling Power Magazine as one of the ""Best Manufacturing Company to Sell For"" in the United States, and are among the 100 Best Corporate Citizens according to Business Ethics Magazine. We are a company founded on entrepreneurial spirit and we offer a unique culture where The Solution is YOU. If your goals include building a career at a company where pride, passion and individual initiative really matter, then Ecolab is the place for you.
Process Engineer/ Water, Energy, and Waste Division
Krofta Technologies, a leading manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment equipment, designs, engineers and installs patented dissolved air flotation (DAF) systems throughout the world. Our water and wastewater treatment technology is used in a wide variety of industrial, municipal and agricultural applications.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are anticipating openings in the next few months in our Engineering team, located in Dalton, MA.
Ecolabís Krofta Division is seeking an individual to work with our engineering team to provide process engineering support to our business development and project delivery teams at the Dalton, Massachusetts location. The individual should have 7-10 years experience designing process systems and managing projects that range in size from $100,000 to $5,000,000 on average. Preference will be given to those individuals who can demonstrate significant experience in the areas of Waste Water Treatment, Dissolved Air Flotation and Biological Waste Treatment.
The position will report to the Senior Engineering Group Leader for Krofta and will participate in overall waste water treatment system design, equipment selection and specification, cost estimating, hydraulic calculations, mass balance calculations, and process optimization. The individual should be capable of working on his/her own initiative, be highly organized and self-motivated and be capable of working as part of a growing team. The position will also require the individual to offer technical support and direction to other team members within the office environment or in the field.
Some overnight travel, primarily in N. America, will be required to represent Ecolab at client sites for meetings as well as for support to our Business Development Team.
- Reviewing and Analyzing customer waste operations and data for the purposes of equipment selection and system design
- Preparation of mass balances, flow sheets, P&IDís, PFDís, control philosophies, and hydraulic calculations
- Preparations of written narratives regarding system design and proposal generation
- Equipment specification and selection, issuing RFPs to equipment vendors and system cost estimating
- Provide onsite or remote process support for plant commissioning activities
- Manage contractors and subcontractors to maintain schedules and delivery commitments
- Provide timely and thorough updates to the Senior Engineering Group Leader
- Monitor and maintain project budgets
- 7-10 Years Industry Experience in Waste Water or related field
- Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline, preference given to those with advanced degrees in Environmental Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and ability to obtain a passport
- Ability to read, interpret and understand complex system drawings and diagrams
- MS Project and ACAD experience is preferred but not required
A salaried position, the generous compensation package will include a per diem for days spent away from home, paid vacations, holidays, sick & personal time, 401K with Company match, as well as Health & Life Insurance.
No Immigration Sponsorship Available
Nearest Major Market: Springfield MA
Job Segments: Agricultural, Agriculture, Business Development, Engineer, Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Hydraulics, Manufacturing Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Pre-Sales, Process Engineer, RFP, Sales, Technical Support, Technology, Wastewater, Water Treatment
|Ecolab - Headquarters|
State or Province